Modernisation of MV and LV power supply systems in PSE S.A buildings with Branch in Katowice
As part of the work named “Modernisation of MV and LV power supply systems in the building of the registered office of PSE S.A. with Branch in Katowice” ordered by Polskie Sieci Elektroenergetyczne with Branch in Katowice, a construction and detailed design was carried out concerning the adjustment of the power connection supplying PSE S.A. buildings, with Branch in Katowice, with power together with electricity metering circuits to the possibility of changing an energy seller, according to the directions of Tauron Dystrybucja S.A. with Branch in Gliwice.
The scope of the study comprised the following:
- modernising the power and electricity metering systems based on the requirements of Tauron Dystrybucja S.A. with Branch in Gliwice together with data transmission to the reading system owned by PSE S.A. (SZOP) and reading system owned by Tauron Dystrybucja S.A.,
- replacing the existing oil transformers with new dry transformers in the station building 6/0,4 kV owned by PSE S.A.,
- encasing distribution station 6 kV and 0.4 kV in the station building 6/04. kV owned by PSE S.A.,
- replacing the main distribution station RG-B1-400/230V located in the office building,
- replacing the main distribution station RG-B5-400/230V located in the office building,
- verifying possible using of the existing power generation unit for emergency supply of collocation,
- leading out the signals of main switches mapping, SZR operation state and measurements from electricity meters of the distribution station to the control system and PSE S.A. supervision (WindEx),
- carrying out the evaluation of the technical condition of the transformer station building 6/0,4 kV and the rooms in the modernised distribution station,
- determining the scope of repairs based on the technical condition evaluation,
- replacing terrain surfaces within the immediate vicinity of the transformer station building 6/0,4 kV,
- adapting the land development of PSE S.A. to replace transformers.